Here is our first spreading good act which, I believe, will be easy to do for all of us:
Let's write an informative article about something we have expertise (knowledge) and publish it somewhere (a magazine, an internet site, a article hosting website etc.) and let's help knowledge get bigger.
The article can be about anything you have a knowledge. It can be about your profession, about the field you are educated in, a hobby of you or even about reciept of cooking a special dish, say, if you are a housewife.
Writing this article and publising it will of course be something good but obviously it is not spreading good alone. So let's turn it to a spreading good behavior by attaching such a note into our articles:
This article is written to help spread the knowledge and with the hope of its being useful to someone who needs this information. If you find this article informative and useful, join "spreading the knowledge with articles campaign" and write an article about anything you know so that you can also help someone just like this article helped you! This article is written as a part of WorldWideKnight.com's very own Spreading the Good project.
This is just a draft text and you can rephrase it as you wish. As far as you encourage the reader to write a useful article of her own, your spreading the good goal is achieved.
Here is some terms which will make our campaign more useful if followed:
- Please don't write a too short article. Taking some time for your article will render it more useful.
- Please write it as an article, not as a "forum post".
- Please write a new article, don't use an already written article for this campaign.
- Please ask reader to join the campaign and write a similiar article of her own so that this act can turn into a spreading good campaign.
- Please don't charge for your article in anyway. It should be a free article so that goal is reached.
- Please publish your article in somewhere relevant and that it can reach its target users. For instance if your article is about cooking a dish, publish it in a cooking community, rather than publishing it in a computer related community.
- If you also want to share what you have written in WorldWideKnights, we'd appreciate it. You can post your article into our "What we wrote" forum. [Click here to create a new thread in that forum]
- If you can share what you have written and where you published it in this thread, we can add an "appreciation" to your post to thank you!
ok come on, let's spread the knowledge and also the "good"!
Please keep this thread informed, if you joined this campaign!