Go Back World Wide Knights Forums > Site Forums > Site News And Announcements > Welcome to Our New Members > Newbie

Welcome to the Castle of World Wide Knights in which Honour, Justice, Wisdom, Courtesy, Bravery, Friendliness and other knightly virtues rule as our Life Style! Are these virtues important in your life too? You are invited to join our community and become a World Wide Knight!

Newbie Newbie

Old 28th September 2009, 11:28   #1
mybodymyself
World Wide Knight

Appreciated: 0
Default Newbie

My name is Jessica and I'm 27. Still live with my parents, Metro New York, on the New Jersey Side of it USA. Have an fraternal twin sister as well. I was born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Been suffering from depression/anxiety since 9/2001. Currently, I'm an clerical volunteer and still looking for the permanent part time clerical job.

This is both of an question and rant from me.

Know that I'm not the only one whom has experience this before. Mean it can be off/online.

Mean before foundin and/or comin here?

Is it me that we are treated as we are still babies/kids??? Is it me that there are owner/s, admin/s, mod/s whom have no clue on how to run forum???

Its hard even though they all know and we have talked about it. Mostly there are other factors which I can't think of at moment. Somehow I never could avoid this when lookin for new forums for myself. Hope being here is goin to stop this.

mybodymyself is offline   [Reply to This Message]